Secure Data Access in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Distributed Databases Using Effective Authentication Protocols
Keywords:Distributed DBMS, Homogeneous, Heterogeneous, Security, KASKAP, KCSHAP.
AbstractTuberculosis is one of the dangerous infectious diseases that can be characterized by the growth of tubercles in the tissues. This disease mainly affects the lungs and also the other parts of our body. The orthodox diagnosis methods available for Tuberculosis diagnosis were been faced with a number of challenges which can, if measure not taken, increase the spread rate; hence, there is a need for aid in diagnosis of the disease. This study proposes a technique for intelligent diagnosis of TB using Genetic-Neuro-Fuzzy Inferential method to provide a decision support platform that can assist medical practitioners in administering accurate, timely, and cost effective diagnosis of Tuberculosis. The medical record of 100 TB patients aged 15 to 75 were used to evaluate the performance of the multitechnique decision support system. 70% of the dataset was used training data, 15% was used for validation while the remaining 15% was used to observe the performance of the proposed system.
1. M. Natarajan and R. Manimegalai, â€œKey Computation based Secure Handshake
Authentication Protocol (KCSHAP) for Secured Distributed Database Accessâ€,
IJCTA, 9(40), 2016, pp. 183-189
2. M.Natarajan , R.Manimegalai, â€œKey Agreement based Secure Kerberos
Authentication Protocol (KASKAP) for Distributed Database Access in Secured
3. Mohamed Firdhous, â€œImplementation of Security in Distributed Systems â€“ A
Comparative Studyâ€, International Journal of Computer Information Systems,vol. 2,
issue 2, 2011
4. Kun Fang, â€œTRUST Management Model in Distributed GISâ€, 2008 IEEE.
5. Min Zhang, Desheng Zhang, Hequn Xian, Chi Chen, Dengguo Feng, â€œTowards A
Secure Distribute Storage Systemâ€, International Conference on Advanced
Communication Technology, Gangwon-Do, IEEE, vol 3, pp 1612 â€“ 1617, 2008.
6. MD.TABREZ QUASIM, â€œSecurity Issues in Distributed Database System Modelâ€,
COMPUSOFT, An international journal of advanced computer technology, 2 (12),
December-2013 (Volume-II, Issue-XII)
7. Dr.Mohmad Kashif Qureshi â€œSecurity Aspects of Distributed Databaseâ€,
8. Parul Tomar and Megha, â€œ An Overview of Distributed Databasesâ€, International
Journal of Information and Computation Technology. ISSN 0974-2239 Volume 4,
Number 2 (2014), pp. 207-214.
9. Dr.C.Sunil Kumar,2 J.Seetha, S.R.Vinotha, â€Security Implications of Distributed
Database Management System Modelsâ€ International Journal of Soft Computing And
Software Engineering (JSCSE) e-ISSN: 2251-7545 Vol.2,o.11, 2012.
10. Ranjana Thalore1 , Partha Pratim Bhattacharya1 , and Manish Kumar Jha2,
â€œPerformance Comparison of Homogeneous and Heterogeneous 3D Wireless Sensor
Networksâ€, Journal of Telecommunication and Information Technology(2017).